I received my book a little late and got caught up in closing down my classroom for summer break, however, I have read through chapter 3 and I'm thoroughly enjoying Debbie's book.
I believe I have a few questions to catch up on:
- Materials used by the teacher first, then placed in the station: YES
- Materials do not change weekly, but rather changed to reflect the students learning objectives: My concepts and tasks remain consistent... to my math topic. The activities are out for 3 weeks... rotating an old one off and a new one on... I plan to implement Debbie Diller's stations this year.
- All students go to stations daily: YES!
- Materials are differentiated: A bit... however, I plan to improve this
- The teacher observes work or meets with differentiated math groups: YES